The unadjusted trial balance of Copper’s Hire Cars is shown below (ignore GST).
Copper’s Hire Cars
Unadjusted Trial Balance
As at 30 June 2019
|Cash at bank||8,140|
|Accumulated depreciation – hire cars||39,400|
|Unearned hire fees||2,260|
|H. S. Capital||68,340|
|H. S Drawings||20,600|
|Hire fees revenue||98,700|
|Fuel and oil expense||10,680|
- Petrol of $580 used during the last week in June has not been paid for or recorded.
- A physical count showed office supplies totalling $240 are still on hand at 30 June.
- The $2700 prepaid insurance that covers the next 9 months (starting from 1 June) was purchased on 1 June.
- For the $2260 Unearned Hire Fees; 1200 has been earned in June
- The monthly depreciation for Hire cars is $2000
Prepare end of month adjusting entries for the entity Ignore narration
Click on Buy Solution and make payment. All prices shown above are in USD. Payment supported in all currencies. Price shown above includes the solution of all questions mentioned on this page. Please note that our prices are fixed (do not bargain).
After making payment, solution is sent within 2 to 5 minutes on your Email ID. But it may take up to 1 hour in case of high load on server. Solution is available in Word or Excel format unless otherwise specified.
If your question is slightly different from the above question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your version of question.