The following is the Trial Balance for Polaris Resources as at 31 December 2019:
|5-year Bank Loan||$90,000|
|Cash in Bank||$32,760|
|Equipment at cost||$410,400|
|Repairs and maintenance||$16,200|
Additional information not accounted for in the trial balance:
- The closing stock as at 31 December 2019 was valued at $71,070.
- As at 31 December 2019, salaries outstanding amounted to $3,830 and utilities is prepaid by $1,420.
- Bad debts of $4,100 is to be written off.
- Depreciation for Equipment is to be provided 10% per annum on cost using the straight line method.
- Prepare an income statement for the year ended 31 December 2019 for Polaris Resources.
- Prepare a balance sheet as at 31 December 2019 for Polaris Resources.
Click on Buy Solution and make payment. All prices shown above are in USD. Payment supported in all currencies. Price shown above includes the solution of all questions mentioned on this page. Please note that our prices are fixed (do not bargain).
After making payment, solution is available instantly.Solution is available either in Word or Excel format unless otherwise specified.
If your question is slightly different from the above question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your version of question.