The following information relates to Brunswick Ltd.
- At the beginning of the accounting period the company has a wages payable liability of $300 and at the reporting date a wages payable of $720. During the year the wages expense shown in the income statement was $700.
- At the beginning of the accounting period the company has property plant and equipment (PPE) with a carrying amount of $800. At the end of the accounting period, the carrying amount of the PPE is $2,400. During the year depreciation charged was $160, a revaluation surplus of $480 was recorded and PPE with a carrying amount of $120 was sold for $160.
- At the beginning of the accounting period the company has retained earnings of $5,000 and at the end of the accounting period the balance of the retained earnings is $4,600. The reported profit for the year was $5,500.
- Brunswick Ltd also provides you with the following information on its sale and collection of accounts receivable:
- Sales for the year $35,000
- Discounts provided to customers for early payment $900
- Doubtful debts expense for the year $500
- Opening balance of accounts receivable $8,200
- Closing balance of accounts receivable $6,400
- Opening balance of the allowance for doubtful debts $720
- Closing balance of the allowance for doubtful debts $640
- Calculate the cash paid for wages
- Calculate the cash paid to purchase new PPE
- Calculate the dividend paid
- Calculate cash collected from customers
Click on Buy Solution and make payment. All prices shown above are in USD. Payment supported in all currencies. Price shown above includes the solution of all questions mentioned on this page. Please note that our prices are fixed (do not bargain).
After making payment, solution is available instantly.Solution is available either in Word or Excel format unless otherwise specified.
If your question is slightly different from the above question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your version of question.