The comparative financial statements for Halley Company for 2018 and 2019 are presented below.
|Comparative Balance Sheets|
|For years ended 2018 and 2019|
|June 30 2019||June 30 2018|
|Buildings and equipment (at cost)||845,000||790,000|
|Less: Accumulated depreciation||(514,000)||(460,000)|
|Liabilities and Share Equity|
|Total Liabilities and Share Equity||952,000||926,000|
|Statement of Profit and Loss|
|for the year 2019|
|Cost of goods sold||(788000.00)|
|Wages and Salaries||280,000|
|Additions to Retained earnings||34000.00|
|Retained earnings, Jun 30 2018||140000.00|
|Retained earnings, Jun 30 2019||174000.00|
- All Sales to customers are made on credit.
- There have been no sales of Building and Equipment during 2019.
Bill Bailey, the CEO of Halley Company is most concerned. Although he has made a profit of $44,000 in 2019 his cash balance during the year has increased by only $1,000.
Required: [Show all workings where necessary]
- Determine the following amounts that relate to Halley’s Cash Flow from Operations for the 2019 financial year:
- How much cash did Halley receive from its customers in 2019?
- How much cash was paid to Halley’s suppliers of Inventory during 2019?
- How much cash did Halley spend on Salaries and wages during 2019?
- How much cash did Halley spend on Interest payments during 2019?
- How much cash did Halley pay in Income taxes during 2019?
- What was the Cash Flow from Operations for the 2019 financial year?
- What was the Cash Flow from Investing Activities for the 2019 financial year?
- What was the Cash Flow from Financing Activities for the 2019 financial year?
Click on Buy Solution and make payment. All prices shown above are in USD. Payment supported in all currencies. Price shown above includes the solution of all questions mentioned on this page. Please note that our prices are fixed (do not bargain).
After making payment, solution is available instantly.Solution is available either in Word or Excel format unless otherwise specified.
If your question is slightly different from the above question, please contact us at email@example.com with your version of question.