Assume that you have $10,000 to invest in a term deposit. In this situation, explain which of the three (3) deposits listed below (a. – c.) you would select if the selection strategy is totally depend on the higher percentage per annum (per year).
- a 90-day deposit that has a maturity value of $10,250.
- a 130-day deposit that has a maturity value of $10,390.
- a 145-day deposit that has a maturity value of $10,420.
Calculate the opportunity cost of an invoice that specifies the following conditions, as shown below (a. – c.):
- conditions: 1.25/10, n/30.
- conditions: 1.25/10, n/60.
- conditions: 1.5/10, n/60.
As a small software developer firm, you have approached the AXZ Bank to obtain a term loan so that the firm can purchase a new server. The AXZ bank provides two (2) offers to your company, as listed below:
- a loan of $100,000 over a five (5) year period at an interest rate of 7.65% per annum (per year) payable at the end of each month.
- a loan of $100, 000 over a three (3) year period at an interest rate of 5.5% per annum (per year) payable at the end of each month.
- Calculate the monthly loan instalments for each offer listed above – a) and b).
- Calculate the total interest payments for each offer listed above – a) and b).
Click on Buy Solution and make payment. All prices shown above are in USD. Payment supported in all currencies. Price shown above includes the solution of all questions mentioned on this page. Please note that our prices are fixed (do not bargain).
After making payment, solution is available instantly.Solution is available either in Word or Excel format unless otherwise specified.
If your question is slightly different from the above question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your version of question.