Lieza the owner of AAA Services. This Company provides service such as cleaning furniture, offices and garden to customers in Carlton. The trial balance columns of the worksheet for AAA Services are as shown in Table 1 below.
Table 1. Trial Balance of AAA Services for the year end of 30 June 2018
Based on information provided above, please complete the following tasks:
Create an excel file. Name each of the excel sheets as:
- Trial Balance (worksheet)
- Adjusting entries
- Income statement for the year ending June 30,2018
- Changes in equity for the year ending June 30,2018
- Balance sheet for the year ending June 30,2018
- Copy Table 1 to the Trial Balance excel sheet and complete the worksheet.
- Prepare the adjusting entries of AAA Services, below relevant information for the preparation of adjusting entries of AAA at 30 of June 2018
- Office supplies having original cost $8640were unused till the end of the period. Office supplies having original cost of $45,600 are shown on unadjusted trial balance.
- Prepaid rent of $72,000 was paid for the months June, July and August.
- The equipment costing $160,000 has useful life of 10 years and its estimated salvage value is $28,000. Depreciation is provided using the straight line depreciation method assume that this equipment acquired on 1st of July 2017.
- The interest rate on $40,000 note payable is 9%. Accrue the interest for one month.
- $3,000 worth of service has been provided to the customer who paid advance amount of $4,000.
- Prepare an income statement on the Income statement excel sheet.
- Prepare a statement of changes in equity on the Changes in equity excel sheet
- Prepare a balance sheet on the Balance sheet excel sheet.
Click on Buy Solution and make payment. All prices shown above are in USD. Payment supported in all currencies. Price shown above includes the solution of all questions mentioned on this page. Please note that our prices are fixed (do not bargain).
After making payment, solution is available instantly.Solution is available either in Word or Excel format unless otherwise specified.
If your question is slightly different from the above question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your version of question.