Due: 20th August 2018
Consider the information provided for Legal Eagle Law Services and use Excel to:
- Record the journal entries for June transactions.
- Record adjusting entries.
- Construct the “T” formatted leger accounts.
- Prepare the profit and loss statement.
- Prepare the classified narrative formatted balance sheet
You must use formula to construct the leger accounts, profit and loss statement, and balance sheet.
Legal Eagle Law Services
Unadjusted Trial Balance
|as at 31 May 2019|
|Cash at bank||$11,670|
|Accumulated depreciation — office equipment||$3,705|
|Loan payable — due May 30 2020||13,800|
|1/6/2019||Receipts from customers||$15,400|
|15/6/2019||Receipts from customers||$7,700|
|22/6/2019||Received electricity bill||$4,020|
|29/6/2019||Receipts from customers||$7,700|
|30/6/2019||Received bank interest||$270|
|30/6/2019||Purchased motor vehicle using bank loan ($22,000) and cash.||$33,000|
|30/6/2019||One customer was declared bankrupt during June. Their debt is judged to be non-recoverable (a bad debt).||$1,100|
- All sales are credit sales (30 days).
- Unless stated all amounts are GST inclusive or GST exempt.
- Interest expense of $680 has accrued on the loan payable.
- A physical count of office supplies on 30 June shows $790 of unused supplies on hand.
- Depreciation of the office equipment this year is estimated to be $1520.
- Half the amount in the Unearned Fees account had been earned by the end of June.
- The amount in the Prepaid Rent account covers June and the next 2 months.
- Of prepaid insurance, 30% expired this period.
- Salaries expense accrued for the last 4 days in June amounts to $2490.
- The telephone expense for June of $670 has not been recorded or paid.
Click on Buy Solution and make payment. All prices shown above are in USD. Payment supported in all currencies. Price shown above includes the solution of all questions mentioned on this page. Please note that our prices are fixed (do not bargain).
After making payment, solution is available instantly.Solution is available either in Word or Excel format unless otherwise specified.
If your question is slightly different from the above question, please contact us at email@example.com with your version of question.